- Kathmandu Durbar Square – A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Kathmandu Durbar Square is located in the heart of Kathmandu and is home to several palaces, temples, and courtyards. The architecture and art found in this square are an excellent example of traditional Nepalese craftsmanship. The most notable structures in the square include the Hanuman Dhoka Palace, the Taleju Temple, and the Kumari Ghar. The Hanuman Dhoka Palace was the royal palace of the Malla and Shah kings and is now a museum. The Taleju Temple is a three-tiered temple dedicated to the goddess Taleju Bhawani and is one of the oldest structures in the square. The Kumari Ghar is the residence of the Kumari, a young girl who is worshipped as a living goddess. Visitors can watch the Kumari from outside of the building, but are not allowed to take photographs or enter the building.
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square – Also a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Bhaktapur Durbar Square is located in the city of Bhaktapur and is famous for its intricate wood carvings and pottery. The square is home to several temples, palaces, and courtyards, including the 55 Window Palace, the Golden Gate, and the Nyatapola Temple. The 55 Window Palace is a palace with 55 intricately carved windows and is now a museum. The Golden Gate is a gilded entrance to the Taleju Temple and is considered one of the most beautiful pieces of art in Nepal. The Nyatapola Temple is a five-tiered temple dedicated to the goddess Lakshmi and is the tallest temple in Nepal.
- Patan Durbar Square – Located in the city of Patan, Patan Durbar Square is home to several temples, palaces, and courtyards. The architecture and art found in this square are an excellent example of traditional Nepalese craftsmanship. The most notable structures in the square include the Krishna Temple, the Bhimsen Temple, and the Golden Temple. The Krishna Temple is a three-story temple dedicated to Lord Krishna and is famous for its intricate stone carvings. The Bhimsen Temple is a three-story temple dedicated to Bhimsen, the god of trade and business. The Golden Temple is a three-story temple dedicated to the goddess Tara and is famous for its intricate metalwork.
- Boudhanath Stupa – Boudhanath is one of the largest stupas in the world and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in the Kathmandu Valley. The stupa is a symbol of Tibetan Buddhism and is one of the most important pilgrimage sites for Buddhists in Nepal. The stupa is located on the ancient trade route from Tibet and is surrounded by monasteries and shops selling traditional Tibetan crafts.Overall, Boudhanath is a must-see destination for anyone interested in Buddhism, Tibetan culture, or simply looking for a peaceful and beautiful place to visit. The stupa is an important symbol of peace and unity in Nepal, and is a testament to the power of spiritual faith to bring people together.
- Swayambhunath Stupa – Swayambhunath is another UNESCO World Heritage Site located in the Kathmandu Valley. Also known as the Monkey Temple, it is one of the most important pilgrimage sites for Buddhists and Hindus in Nepal. The temple is located on a hilltop and is surrounded by prayer flags, which flutter in the breeze and create a colourful and peaceful atmosphere.Overall, Swayambhunath is a fascinating and beautiful place to visit, and is a testament to the rich cultural heritage of Nepal. Whether you are interested in Buddhism, Hinduism, or simply looking for a peaceful and beautiful place to visit, Swayambhunath is definitely worth a visit.
Taximandu is a ride hailing company established in Nepal , founded in 2019. Taximandu is known for its affordable and convenient transportation options, which are especially popular in crowded and congested cities like Kathmandu. Users can download the Taximandu user app to their smartphones, which allows them to request a ride from a nearby driver. The app also provides real-time updates on the driver’s location, estimated arrival time, and the cost of the ride.
Overall, Taximandu is a great option for anyone looking for a reliable and affordable way to get around in Kathmandu or other cities in Nepal. With its user-friendly app, Taximandu has quickly become one of the most popular ride-hailing services in the country. So,if you want to connect to the customer care department, Please contact to this number : +9779802006040 or whatsapp number : +9779881394645
App Link https://www.onelink.to/taximandu
# VISIT NEPAL
# VISIT KATHMANDU
# TRAVEL WITH TAXIMANDU